For the cake:
– 6 prunes
– 4 large Medjool dates (or about 6 small dates)
– One handful of natural almonds
– 2 tablespoons grated coconut
For the crème:
– One handful cashews (soaked 2–3 hours in cold water)
– 1 large ripe banana
– ½ peeled pear
– 1 teaspoon raw agave nectar
– 2 – 3 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
Powder: raw carob or raw cacao, or grated raw chocolate
Soak the prunes and dates for about 30–60 minutes in slightly cold water.
Mix the dates, prunes, almonds, and coconut into a sticky mixture, and then press into the bottom of a cake form.
For the crème: Mix all the ingredients for the crème (the cashews after pouring out the water, peeled banana, half a peeled pear, agave nectar and coconut oil). Spread the crème over the cake and sprinkle raw carob or cacao through a sieve or grate chocolate over it.
Let chill in the refrigerator overnight or at least for five hours, or for one hour in the freezer. Serve chilled.