• 1.7 fl oz / 50 ml lukewarm water
• 0.17 fl oz / 5 ml strong alcohol
• 5 drops salvia essential oil
• 2 drops niaouli essential oil
• 1 drop bergamot essential oil
Pour alcohol into a cup, add the essential oils and stir well. Then add the lukewarm water and the mixture is ready. Gargle thoroughly several times a day.
Would you like to learn more? This recipe and many other articles, tips and advice can be found in MyHerbs Magazine! You can subscribe HERE or buy the hardcopy in selected stores.Get My Herbs now!
My Herbs magazine is available in the USA in Whole Foods Market stores, Barnes&Noble bookstores, SAMS Club or Books A Million. Also available in the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Germany, Belgium and in 19 other countries around the world.